SCWO congratulates Fortune Times Women Empowerment Network (WEN) on their successful launch on 9th December and welcomes them as its newest member!
WEN is a sub-committee of the Fortune Times Media Group for women’s development.
The network is a social enterprise network aimed at empowering women and networking. WEN is an initiative, where women leaders from Indonesia and Singapore, and award winners of the Women’s Empowerment Awards (WEA) can participate to contribute to society as set out in 2015 SGDs.
WEN strives to bridge women in Singapore to the other countries in the region through their mission:
- Promoting women empowerment across education, healthcare and entrepreneurship.
- Inspiring women’s journeys and new insights from other leaders.
- Launching programs and having thematic activities, forums and trips.
WEN’s programs and events provide its members with exclusive opportunities to learn and network with industry leaders.
The 8th Fortune Times Awards was held at The St. Regis Hotel on 9 Dec 2022. Fortune Times invited the guest of honour, H.E Suryo Pratomo and guests to join the launch of WEN. The guests are as follows (from left to right):
- Dr ZHANG Jun, CEO, Fortune Times; (Secretary General, WEN)
- Ms XUE Hua, Managing Director, Weichai Singapore;
- Ms Angel CHAN, CEO, SCWO;
- H.E Suryo Protamo, Ambassdor of Indonesian Embassy in Singapore
- Ms Annie Song, Editor-in-Chief, Fortune Times; (President of WEN)
- Ms Dorothy Seet, President, Singcham Alumni;
- Dr. Sari. Chairunnisa, Vice President of Research and Development, PT Paragon Technology and Innovation;
- Ms. Cady Fang, Secretary General, China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) Alumni Singapore Chapter
SCWO is also proud to collaborate with WEN to translate the Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame (SWHF) profiles from English to Chinese as a step towards encouraging a more diverse audience to learn about the Hall of Fame inductees.
We look forward to working closely with WEN. Find out more about WEN here.