Job Opening For: Counsellors
DEPARTMENT: Maintenance Support Central
Do you think women and single mothers, should be supported, and acknowledged? Do you agree that more can be done to ensure a fair and equality society for women? Do you believe that we should provide more support and encouragement for women in vulnerable situations, so that they can more be independent and confident?
If you said ‘Yes!’ to all the questions, you could be the person we are looking for.
We are now looking for a Counsellor.
Compassionate Counsellor who has experience offering family counselling services to victims of domestic abuse and individuals who are undergoing life’s challenges such as divorce. Adept at establishing a trusting and therapeutic rapport with people, supporting them as they embark on their journey of healing and coping with the challenges.
- Provide professional counselling services and case management/clinical assessment, and crisis interventions with clients
- Manage meeting, group work, and case conference.
- Familiar with the community and institutional setting and network partnership with various stakeholders, community organizations in planning and implementation of the programme
- Assist with other relevant duties as assigned.
· Effective leadership and possess team management skills
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
· Self-motivated team player with a passion to serve.
· Singaporean and PR only
· Ability in attending to and engaging with people, assessment of needs, establishment of intervention plans, working with and linking with various community partners, planning and evaluation of programmes, management, and supervision of staff.
Job Opening For: IT And Data Management Executive
TITLE: IT and Data Management Executive
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Services
We are now looking for an IT Executive to support general administration and the daily operations of SCWO. The IT Executive is responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in an organization. The IT Executive helps determine the IT needs of an organization and are responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfil the organization’s information systems requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Configure and Maintain Network Infrastructure Devices (e.g. Servers, Switches, Access Points, etc.)
· Onboard & Offboard End Users
· Perform Application & Infrastructure Systems Administration & Optimization, Preventative/Predictive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance
· Monitor and Analyze Application and Infrastructure System behaviors and usage thereof
· Respond Service Requests from End Users in a timely manner in via the existing IT Ticketing system
· Maintain IT End-User Devices
· Support requests regarding on-site Surveillance Cameras
· Assist with the facilitation of Projects and management of relevant vendors (if any)
· Assist with the Planning of Technology Roadmap of any current & future trends that may have positive effects on the organization
· Provide End User Training and Guidance to empower them with relevant ICT skillsets
· Maintain ICT Procedures, Policies and relevant documentation
· Manage the overall IT security of systems at SCWO and ensure compliance with Singapore’s Data Protection and Security Requirements
· Coordinate and plan the data architecture of all information collected and used at SCWO.
· Assist with other relevant duties as assigned
· Manage Departmental Assets and Inventory Documentation
· Assist with the management of the Departmental Budget and optimize its usage in accordance with organizational policies
· To monitor the relevant SOPs, and/or participate in any audits or MSF case management/ audit processes
· Minimum Diploma in Computer Studies or equivalent
· 1 or 2 years of relevant experience with IT Infrastructures
· Familiarity with Cybersecurity & Microsoft 365 is an advantage
· Disciplined in documentation & record keeping
Job Opening For: Marketing And Communication Intern
Title : Marketing and Communication (Intern)
Department : Marketing Communications & Research
Reports to: Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in generating creative strategies, concepts and ideas for interactive marketing project:
· Integrated Marketing Solution
· Digital Media Advertising & Marketing Campaigns
· Corporate Website/Portal Solution
· Social Media Marketing Campaigns
· Develop original illustrations conceptualised through project briefs
· Develop visuals and infographics for marketing campaigns, website and other collateral
· Assist with UI / UX Design
· Work closely with the team to develop ideas for all stages of the campaigns
· Ensure effective work collaborations with other departments and partners
Job Opening For: (Part Time) Project Awesome Lead
Do you enjoy working with school children?
Do you have experience as a teacher or as a provider of educational services?
Do you think all children should be encouraged to dare to dream, to want to reach their fullest potential?
You could be the person we need.
Project Awesome is the educational outreach arm of the Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame (SWHF), which recognises and honours the outstanding women of Singapore in all fields of endeavour.
We now have 174 women in the Hall of Fame. They are all awesome women who have helped to shape the Singapore we know today.
Many of these women faced obstacles and other challenges, but they persevered, and they achieved their dreams. Their stories are so inspiring. With Project Awesome, we take the stories of these amazing women to our schoolchildren via lesson plans, workshops, exhibitions, and talks.
We need someone to join our SWHF team to steer Project Awesome.
The job is, for now, part-time and for an initial 12 months.
This is what you will do:
· Market Project Awesome to schools (and other institutions and organisations)
· Organise and manage Project Awesome activities at schools (and other places)
· Explore potential partnerships and collaborations
· Develop additional Project Awesome programmes
It would help if you:
· Are familiar with the Singapore school system
· Can communicate well and market enthusiastically and effectively
· Are resourceful, creative, and organised
· Believe passionately that we must inspire the young to dream big and aim high.