A multi-service drop-in centre that provides spousal and/or child maintenance support and assistance.
All consultations are via appointment only. Please book an appointment in advance.
Our services is extended to all women residing in Singapore.
Applying for a Fresh Maintenance Order
Enforcement of a Maintenance Order
The maintenance application benefits:
- Women whose husbands have neglected/refused to provide them or their children with reasonable maintenance
- Unwed mothers who do not receive reasonable child maintenance from the child’s father
- Muslim women whose Syariah court orders do not reflect child maintenance
A Safe Space For Women.
MSC’s experienced counsellors are trained to provide support and guidance for women who seek independence and self-confidence and rebuild their lives through marital woes.
We offer both in-person and video counselling services.
Free Legal Clinics
To register for an appointment, kindly complete the registration form here.
Please note that the legal clinics are available to individuals residing in Singapore and are unable to afford legal advice and assistance.
MSC will assess your application and get back to you on your eligibility in 3 working days.
Civil Law Legal Clinic
Frequency: 1st & 3rd Monday of the month
Time: from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
By: Volunteer lawyers from the Singapore Association of Women Lawyers (SAWL).
Muslim Law Legal Clinic
Frequency: 3rd Monday of the month
Time: from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
By: Volunteer lawyers from the Law Society of Singapore’s Muslim Law Practice Committee,
For further enquiries, please contact us at 6571 0185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Our volunteer lawyers can only provide general guidance on the query.
- Each consultation is limited to 20 minutes.
- Our volunteer lawyers cannot and will not represent or act on Applicant’s behalf outside of the legal clinic.
- SCWO has the right to refuse, cancel or suspend our services to the Applicant at our sole discretion at any time.
- All cases are kept strictly confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I bring?
Your identity card and all documents relevant to your matter or case.
Do I have to pay?
No, the legal clinic is free.
Can I change my appointment?
Yes, but you must inform the SCWO office at least 3 working days before the date of the appointment to make the change. If you miss the appointment, re-registration for another appointment is at the discretion of the office.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
The lawyer and staff at the Clinic may not speak your language. If you wish to communicate in another language other than English, we strongly recommend that you bring along someone who can interpret for you in English.
Note: We do not handle legal issues based on business / corporate / investment matters.