The Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations is a membership organisation that brings together a wide range of women’s organisations from across various sectors and industries with an interest in advancing gender equality in Singapore.
Benefits of Membership
The Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO) provides a single point of contact for those organisations wishing to contact or work with like-minded organisations.
- We bring member organisations together to further the advancement of women in Singapore.
- We provide a platform where member organisations can share common concerns and work collaboratively.
- We invite members to a range of discussions and events.
- We share regular updates through bi-monthly e-newsletters and other communication channels.
- We invite members to promote their news and activities on the SCWO’s website and newsletter.
- We offer facilities such as meeting rooms, mailboxes, and office space for its members.
Who Can Join
We welcome applications for membership from any women’s organisation whose main concern and activities are with and for women and who subscribe to the aims and objectives of SCWO.
We welcome applications for membership from mixed organisations and clubs where women make up at least 20% of the total membership. Women’s Sub-Committees of mixed organisations with more than 20 women members, both of which subscribe to the aims and objectives of SCWO.
This membership category is open to girls’ organisations where the majority of members are below 18 years of age and subscribe to the aims and objectives of SCWO.
Our annual subscription fee for all membership categories is $150.00. Our subscription year runs from January to December.
New applications are subject to a one-off application fee of $50.00.
For further membership enquiries, please write to us at email@example.com