SCWO Partners with IIX Foundation for ‘She Is More’ Campaign
The Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations is proud to be a Partner of #SHEISMORE, a global COVID-Resilience campaign run by IIX Foundation, a Singapore-registered charity, and the non-profit arm of IIX – the pioneer in impact investing in Asia.
SHE IS MORE mobilizes youth to celebrate the courage of women through art, supports struggling industries, and empowers women. This #StayHome season, join partners such as UN Women UK, LUSH and Mouawad in reaching 1 billion youth and families worldwide, and global networks of HNWIs, philanthropists and business leaders.
SHE IS MORE 2020:
- Global Youth Art Competition – 8 MAY TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Virtual Exhibition – 20 NOVEMBER 2020 (WORLD CHILDREN’S DAY)
- Online Auction – 20 NOVEMBER 2020 (WORLD CHILDREN’S DAY)
SHE IS MORE 2019 Achievements:
- +300 youth artworks from 30 countries
- 20 partnerships including Embassies of Canada and Netherlands, JP Morgan and Sundaram Tagore Art Gallery
- 17,280 hours of STEM training for underserved women in Bangladesh and 240 hours of arts therapy for victims of domestic abuse in Singapore.
- Is your child a #YouthChangemaker who wants to use art for good? Enter the competition here.
- Do you want to support youth development of underprivileged #YoungArtists? Donate to sponsor their artworks here.
- Are you running a hospitality, retail or tourism business? Join the #SHEISMORE Online Auction here and build your customer pipeline.