Heritage Walk: Walking in the Footsteps of our Foremothers (14 Oct)
October 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$35
Our Heritage Walks are back!
Join us at the upcoming walk as we explore the vibrant history of the Bras Basah-Bugis Precinct. Discover the trailblazing women in the Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame who fearlessly shaped the Singapore we know today.
From advocating change to shattering norms, their legacy lives on. Embark on this 1.5-hour journey with us as we learn about their contributions.
Immerse yourself in Singapore’s heritage and learn about the impact that women made on our nation’s development. The enriching walk around the city centre takes you by the historic buildings and areas. Learn from our expert guide as we discover:
- The rich stories of the landmarks and key locations along the route;
- How some of the women in the Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame lent a hand in the shaping of Singapore’s history
Walking in the Footsteps of our Foremothers takes you around the Bras Basah Bugis Precinct on foot. The walk is approximately 1.5 hours.
Things to note:
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes for the walk.
- You are advised to bring along a water bottle to keep yourself hydrated.
- The walk will proceed if there is light rain.
- In the event of cancellation due to heavy rain or unforeseen circumstances, participants will be offered to join a future scheduled walk. We will contact all participants with more details on the rearrangement.
- No refunds will be issued once payment has been made. We thank you for your understanding.