- ASEAN & International Conferences
- Foreign Visitors
- International Women's Day
- IT Hub
- Maintenance Support Central
- New2U Thrift Shop
- President's Message
- SCWO Events
- SCWO Members
- Seeds Of Change
- Singapore Women's Hall of Fame
- Special Thanks
- Star Shelter
- Women's Register
- [Commentary] How Covid-19 has Influenced my Decision to Have Children
- Women’s Register & Silver Ribbon Presents: R U Ok? Transiting from Schools to Workplaces during a Pandemic
- Keeping Seniors Well-Informed in the Digital Era
- SCWO Appoints Lorraine Lim as Deputy CEO, Designate
- The Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations has Successfully Registered as an IPC
- Board Diversity – Moving Beyond Lip Service?
- Women’s Register Holds First Session on Blending Excellence
- SCWO Appoints Angel Chan as CEO
- Inaugural ‘Tea Talk’ Session for Members
A Message from Dr June Goh, President of SCWO
Dear SCWO supporters and friends,
As we welcome the 19th board of SCWO, I would like to thank the wonderful ladies of the outgoing 18th board. Malathi has been dynamic and inspiring in her leadership and, together with her team, represented us on well on the international platform and in local dialogues. I am glad for the bonds of friendship formed and grateful for the wisdom and experience they have imparted.
I am honoured but humbled by this position. I have a board made up of energetic and influential women, leaders in their own organizations and fields, to aid me in this task, and together with the new board will do my utmost to represent the 60 women’s organizations that SCWO helms.
We will collaborate and engage with our member organizations, reaching out to the most vulnerable women of our society and addressing their concerns and alleviating their struggles. I speak on behalf of both myself and the board in saying that we will continue organizing activities that enrich the lives of women, provide vital services those marginalized and be a fair representative of our various groups.
I look forward to serving with the 19th board and I am grateful to have the assistance from the indefatigable Selina Gan and SCWO secretariat. Together, we will strive to fufill our mission to promote the ideals of ‘Equal Space, Equal Voice and Equal Worth’ for women in Singapore.
Dr June Goh
Singapore Council of
96 Waterloo Street
- (65) 6837 0611
- (65) 6837 0081