Other Job Opportunities
Catalyse Consulting Administrator (Business Operations)
Are you excited by the idea of being part of the team that is pioneering Asian-centric diverse and inclusive workplaces? Are you passionate about Learning & Development (L&D) and how it transforms life? Are you excited to join a fast-growing boutique training and consultancy firm that is rapidly expanding in SEA? Do you want to be a part of a fun, caring, professional team that is committed to bringing out the best in you?
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, we want to hear from you! Catalyse Consulting is the corporate training and consulting arm of AWARE.
Position: Administrator – Business Operations
Commitment: Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday
Department: Catalyse Consulting
Starting date: July 2019
Application deadline: 12 July 2019
What you’ll do:
- Keep all administrative matters in meticulous order
- Support functional teams on daily operational tasks including sales, marketing, training, finance, IT etc.
- Support sales activities including inbound enquiries
- Ensure CRM is always updated
- Interact effectively with clients on administrative matters
- Data management and analytics
Who you are:
- A degree-holder
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Strong computer skill (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.)
- Professional command of English
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Clearly demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in at least one Asian language is an advantage
Traits we are looking for:
- Eager to learn
- Highly organised
- Dependable with a sense of integrity
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Willing to take risks and own the results
- Self-motivated to deliver excellence
- Strong time-management skills
If you have any questions about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager for Study on Household Budgets
AWARE is embarking on a study on Household Budgets for Families in Singapore in collaboration with researchers from NTU and NUS. The study will determine how much resources households need to achieve a basic standard of living in Singapore, using the Minimum Income Standard approach. The results will have a wide range of applications in income analysis, social service design and policymaking.
We are hiring a part-time Project Manager who will be responsible for the administration of the study. The manager will have opportunities to learn about research processes and methods, and be part of an innovative research project.
Read about a previous study on household budgets by the same team here.
Position: Project Manager
Commitment: Part-time, over 12 months
Starting: July 2019
Last date of application: 11 July 2019
- Monitor project schedule
- Maintain record of project accounts and assist with payment of salaries and claims
- Assist with recruitment of Research Assistants
- Supervise Research Assistants
- Coordinate communications with collaborators
- Recruit participants for focus groups
- Set up and ensure the smooth running of focus groups
- Compile and ensure accuracy of budget spreadsheets
- Support data analysis, report writing and dissemination of results
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Confident working with spreadsheets and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Skillful at literature and information searches
- Strong administrative skills, including time, budget and event management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous with practical and numerical details
- Responsible, independent, able to take initiative
- Basic degree in the social sciences an advantage
To apply, please send a cover letter, CV and one letter of reference from an employer or supervisor to email@example.com with the subject line: “Project Manager Application”.