Marketing and Communications specialist (part time/pro-bono)
SCWO’s BoardAgender initiative is dedicated to advancing more women into senior leadership roles and boardrooms in Singapore. We aspire to run innovative and impactful programmes, and engage in education and advocacy in the pursuit of two main goals:
- Increasing awareness of the benefits of inclusive businesses.
- Growing the number of women in leadership roles and the boardroom.
To support our growth plans, BoardAgender is looking for a part-time Marketing and Communications specialist to assist us on a pro-bono basis who would report to the Chair of BoardAgender. We anticipate that this would require a commitment on average of 40 hours a month.
- Development and execution of a detailed marketing and communications plans which support our Vision and Mission.
- Maintenance and monitoring of website and social media tools.
- Maintenance of mailing lists and development of regular newsletters.
- Planning and execution of campaigns to support BoardAgender’s programmes and events.
- Media management.
- Hands-on experience with website management/web content management tools.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Media relations experience with the Singapore based media and media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience with using online platforms leveraging podcasts and webinars (including SEO/Google Analytics), as well as a broad understanding of corporate governance would be a bonus. Further, experience and a keen interest in the topic of Diversity & Inclusion and women’s empowerment in Singapore, would be an added advantage.
Should you have an interest in the role or further questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
Our Vision is a Singapore which has high performing boards resulting from diverse representation, including appropriate gender balance.
BoardAgender exists to promote greater diversity on boards and in senior management in Singapore, by engaging in innovative and impactful programmes, and education and advocacy to drive measurable change.
- To create positive and measurable change in the number of women on boards in Singapore through the implementation of sustainable programmes and initiatives.
- To increase awareness by organisations and their stakeholders of the benefits of gender balanced business.
- To work with stakeholders and collaborators including government, regulators, directors, businesses, investors, professional groups, academics and media to identify areas for effective collaboration.
- To increase awareness of women of the challenges of, and to support the transition of women into leadership positions and board roles.
- To facilitate networking opportunities for senior female professionals.
- To be a credible independent resource on board gender diversity issues in Singapore.