Star Shelter Counsellor
- Degree or above in counselling
- 3 years relevant work experience preferred
- Mature and have good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and a mother tongue
- Strong team player with excellent organisational skills
- Able to multi-task and is resourceful
- Able to learn quickly, adapt to changes and have a positive attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Singaporean’s & PR’s only
- Provide counselling and case management for clients
- Organise and manage support from community partners and volunteers
- Plan and facilitate programmes/events
- Plan and manage meetings and case conferences
- Keep up to date with administration
- Assist with other relevant duties as assigned
Please send your resume and salary expected to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
HR Assistant Manager
As an individual contributor, the HR Assistant Manager oversees the full spectrum of HR functions ranging from compliance, policies, reviews and formulation of best practices.
- Collaborates with the leadership team to align long term goals by identifying human capital strategies to support organisations goal.
- Establish robust HR policies and procedures to ensure effective delivery of HR processes and compliance with statutory regulations and sharing of best practices in the non-for-profit environment.
- Ensure monthly payroll and CPF submission is completed timely and accurately.
- Manage employee income tax matters, work pass applications/renewal/cancellations, government paid leave submissions.
- Manage, oversee and verify employee’s benefits, overtime, allowances and compensation and ensure that SCWO is in compliance with the latest MOM regulations.
- Manage SCWO’s insurance policies for both the organisation and employees.
- Administer internship programme, including selection and training.
- Oversee the annual review exercise, rewards and recognition schemes, talent retention and related programs.
- Assume the CorpPass administrator role and is responsible for timely addition and deletion of employee accounts.
- Engage and advise General Manager and staff on people relation issues and enquiries.
- Source, develop, establish, implement and lead organisational training programme activities (e.g. team building, functional trainings).
- Perform any other relevant duties as requested by the General Manager and/or the SCWO Board.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR management.
- Minimum 6 years of demonstrated experience (preferably a generalist) with some working exposure in not-for-profit organizations.
- Good knowledge of employment law and legislative requirements.
- Proficiency in MS office products MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; and Google Apps.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect well with various levels of employees, including handling difficult conversations.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving and time management skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.