Be an Intern
Internship opportunity at the Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame
Are you a student, fresh graduate, or jobseeker with a passion for gender equality, an appetite for research, an eye for detail, and good writing and social media skills? Come talk to us about our internship opportunity.
The Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame was launched by the Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations in 2014 to recognise and honour the outstanding women of Singapore in all fields of endeavour. We are looking for an intern who can help us with our work.
You will get up close and personal with the lives of the amazing women, both contemporary and historical, who broke through the limits they faced and paved the way for others. And you will help us with Project Awesome – where we share the stories of these women and inspire young girls (and boys) to dare to dream, to aim high, and to chart their own paths.
As an Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the research to identify the women who have made significant contributions in their fields and to society
- Tracking key developments that affect the lives of women in Singapore
- Updating the database of Singapore’s outstanding women
- Content creation and site maintenance
- Creation of content for the SWHF’s social media pages (e.g., Facebook, Instagram)
- Creation of content for, and maintenance of, the SWHF and Project Awesome websites
- Administrative support
- Drafting, fact-checking and proofreading documents
- Consolidation and analysis of data
- Assisting with project management
- Events support
- Helping to set-up exhibitions at schools and other places
- Compiling of feedback received at events
- Assisting with the annual SWHF Induction Ceremony and other ad hoc events.
- Commitment of a minimum of three full months of service
- Students, fresh graduates, and jobseekers are welcome to apply
To apply, email your CV to: HR@scwo.org.sg