The Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations is a membership organisation that brings together a wide range of women’s organisations from across various sectors and industries with an interest in advancing gender equality in Singapore.
Benefits of Membership
The Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO) provides a single point of contact for those organisations wishing to contact or work with like-minded organisations. It also
- Brings member organisations together to further the advancement of women in Singapore.
- Provides a platform in which member organisations can share common concerns and work collaborative.
- Invites its members to a range of discussions and events.
- Shares regular updates through bi-monthly e-newsletter and other communication channels.
- Invites members to promote their news and activities on the SCWO’s website and newsletter.
- Offers facilities such as meeting rooms, mailboxes, and office space for its members.
Who Can Join
We welcome applications for membership from any women’s organisation whose main concern and activities are with and for women, and who subscribe to the aims and objectives of SCWO.
We welcome applications for membership from mixed organisations and clubs where women make up at least 20% of the total membership, and Women’s Sub-Committees of mixed organisations which have more than 20 women members, and both of which subscribe to the aims and objectives of SCWO.
This membership category is open to girls’ organisations where the majority of members are below 18 years of age, and who subscribe to the aims and objectives of SCWO.
Our annual subscription fee for all membership categories is $150.00. Our subscription year runs from January to December.
New applications are subject to a one-off application fee of $50.00.
For further membership enquiries, please write to us at email@example.com