WR x BCF – Breast Cancer Awareness Talk
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. This September leading up to breast cancer awareness month, Women’s Register (WR) is collaborating with Breast Cancer Foundation (BCF) to hold a talk, aimed at raising awareness on breast cancer and advocating early detection.
Come join us for an informative session on 10 September, 6.30 – 7.30 pm, via zoom, as we learn more about breast cancer and how early detection can save a life.
This talk will include:
- Sharing on breast cancer and breast cancer foundation
- What are the next steps when there is a discovery
- Useful tips and resources on breast cancer
- Breast self-examination video
- Sharing by breast cancer survivor(s)
- Q & A