The New Economy Series, featuring Amazon Web Services
Organised by Mums@Work Singapore
Mums@Work Singapore (with subsidiary, Career Navigators) is proud to present “The New Economy Series, featuring Amazon Web Services”
The New Economy Series is a series of networking talks & meet-the-employer sessions with ‘New Economy firms’.
FIRMS that have disrupted the new way of work via technology.
Not merely a hiring event, this events aim to help female talents (especially back-to-work mums) get up-to-date information on the new ways of work, find out what skills would be required by such firms and prepare themselves to be part of a workforce that is #fitforthefuture
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon, is a 40 billion run-rate business which provides on-demand cloud computing services to support individuals, enterprises, start-ups and the Public Sector.
Join us in our upcoming session for “The New Economy Series” as we partner Amazon Web Services (AWS) to share more about cloud!
You will also get a chance to meet with AWS builders & learn how you can be a gamechanger to help build the future of tech in Singapore & beyond with AWS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* Career Transitioners (keen to make a transition into the digital world)
* Back-to-work talent
* Small business owners keen to learn more about how AWS works
* Any builder who is keen to learn more about the new work processes/ culture of tech firms such as AWS
* Introduction to AWS – How did AWS come about, and how has it evolved as a fast-growing business of Amazon.
* Inclusivity at AWS – Learn more about AWS’s efforts on inclusion and diversity
* Panel Sharing – Meet the builders at AWS – Introduction to the diverse teams at AWS, gain insights to the company culture and the journey fathers and mothers have taken in their work life at AWS
* Networking with various business departments heads/ leaders to better understand what it takes to be a part of AWS and Amazon’s different lines of businesses,
(Career Areas of interest: Technology, Management Consulting, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, Cloud Consulting, Finance, Audit, Compliance and Account Management)
As this is an interactive session, seats are limited.
26 Feb 2020 (Wed) 9am – 1230pm @ AWS Office
KINDLY REGISTER HERE: https://conta.cc/2U8VT8o
If the session is full, you can register your interest in the waiting list (on the event page) – we will arrange to have a re-run of the session soon.
* 10% of the seats are reserved exclusively for returning female talents who may require financial assistance, which will be provided via the Seeds of Change Fund. Kindly email us to find out more about this scheme.
- Event Date:
- Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020
- Event Time:
- 9 am - 12.30 pm
- AWS Office