“Starting a Small Business from Home” Mumpreneur Workshop
Organised by Mums@Work
Our popular Mumpreneur Workshop is back after a 9 month hiatus!
This full-day workshop is ideal for mothers who are:
* thinking of starting their own business
* in the early stages of planning their own business
* curious about what a MUMPRENEUR is – and whether it’s a career path for you?
Through practical tips and actual sharing by a Mumpreneur, the workshop will cover:
- Fundamentals of Starting up
- Business Processes Guide
- Identifying your Target Audience
- Website Design basics for a small business(Online shop)
- Marketing your business
- PR – strategies that small businesses can tap on media to grow
- Sourcing – where to start looking
This workshop is limited to 18 participants as there are several group activities and discussions that will ensure participants learn real tips on starting up.