Relaunch Your Career Programe
Organised by Mums@Work Singapore and Mastercard
This is a 12 week paid placement that helps people who have had a career break to return to work. You will have the chance to work on an engaging project at Mastercard, plus on-the-job training, coaching and support. At the end of the 12 weeks, there is a potential permanent role waiting for you.
What we offer to help you find your way:
• A 12 week program, on a paid fixed-term contract (17 Sep – 7 Dec 2018)
• A wealth of learning resources to help you settle in and grow – from learning about our business, to workshops on presentation and networking, online learning and coaching from managers
• A structured getting started program
• An engaging and stimulating project to work on
• A buddy assigned from day one
• A manager equipped in helping people return to work, with regular check-in sessions
• Depending on availability and our selection criteria, the chance to apply for a permanent role
Relaunch Your Career is for people who:
• Have taken a career break of two or more years
• Are keen to return to work on a permanent basis
• Are team players, collaborative, excellent relationship builders and influencers, great problem solvers and adaptable
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Available Roles:
- Digital Payments
- Mastercard Advisor (Consulting/ Advisory)
If you do not fulfil all the criteria but would like to give it a try, do send in your interest as well. However, please note that priority will be given to those who have taken time off work and meet the requirements.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to meet with the business leaders of Mastercard (Singapore) on 14 August 2018 for the networking session. After the session, suitable candidates will be interviewed for a possible placement in the 12-weeks “Relaunch Your Career” program.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 1 August 2018
- Event Date:
- 17 September - 7 December 2018