EY ReStart: a hiring initiative by EY for returning talents (in partnership with Career Navigators, Mums@Work Singapore)
Mums@Work (via Career Navigators) is delighted to be partnering EY on this programme. This back-to-work project is a hiring initiative to help returning talents reintegrate into their job roles. Once a candidate is shortlisted for a role, she will be enrolled in EY ReStart which is a ‘returnship’ and training programme. During this period of time, she will be sponsored by the employer for the training modules, coaching support & more reintegration initiatives, under EY ReStart. Onward employment offers, during or following the programme, will also be made available to candidates who perform well.
Re-establish your career with EY
Are you a talented individual who has taken a career break of two years or more? Are you a great communicator, collaborator and influencer, with experience in previous professional or managerial roles? Do you believe in continuous learning and enjoy engaging with various stakeholders at all levels?
Then, EY ReStart is perfect for you.
This six-month* programme aims to provide a meaningful experience for talents keen to restart their careers. Candidates shortlisted for the programme, will have the opportunity to engage in the following:
- On-boarding orientation training
- Re-integration Support & Coaching (via JumpStart Programme)
- Mentorship & Buddy-support
- Skills training initiatives
- Networking opportunity with professional groups within EY
- Business exposure opportunities
- Client-facing interactions
* Onward employment offers, during or following the programme, will also be made available to candidates who perform well.
EY ReStart welcomes your application if you:
- have taken a career break of 2 years or more
- have a degree or higher educational qualifications
- are a Singaporean or PR (or a Dependent Pass, for certain roles)
- have relevant prior working experience
- are able to start work end-Jan/mid-Feb 2018
Roles in the team include:
Job #ADV-001: Senior Associate/Manager, Process Improvement – Information Technology
Job #ADV-002: Financial Audit IT (FAIT) Manager, Risk Assurance
Job #ADV-003: Internal Audit Manager, Internal Audit
Job #ADV-004: Senior Associate, Risk Transformation
Job #ADV-005: Senior Associate (Financial Services), Process Improvement – Information Technology
Job #TAS-006: Manager, Strategy & Transformation Group
Job #TAS-007: Manager/Senior Manager, Transaction Support
Job #TAS-008: Manager/Senior Manager, Valuation & Business Modelling
For specific role’s job duties & requirements please click here: http://cnavigators.com.sg/eyrestart
* All Roles will commence end-Jan/ mid-Feb 2018
* Candidate’s work experience will be assessed against the requirement for the roles stated above. If you do not fulfill all the criteria but would like to give it a try, do send in your interest as well.
* For female talents who are keen to join EY, but may not be a returning talent, you can also apply – as these are actual job roles that are available.
APPLY HERE: http://cnavigators.com.sg/eyrestart