Celebrating the End of Executive Loneliness
Organised by PrimeTime Business and Professional Women’s Association
The final quarter of 2ND Thursday series is lining up success stories to inspire you, energize you and to shake you up till end of 2019!
Doing your best day by day but still not fulfilled?
You should be amazed by your performance, however, you feel depressed?
You have a wide social network, but still feeling isolated?
Even if you are physically surrounded by people, you easily could be disconnected.
On 12th of September our Speaker, Nick Jonsson will be sharing his vast experience, both first hand and shared with him from executives on mental wellness.
In this stimulating session you will learn:
– What are the symptoms of stress, feeling isolated and depressed?
– How to deal with stress and survive being lonely?
– Why Asia is a more challenging place to be the leader than the West?
– How does depression manifest itself?
– How do people cover it up and what can be done to help someone suffering from it?
– Real experiences from executives of multinational companies and SME-s on their leadership challenges, how they dealt with being the isolated leader at work, and what was the solution for them.
As always, we provide you with great networking opportunity and wide-range buffet dinner also will be served.
Looking forward to meet you and learn together on 12th of September.
- Event Date:
- Thursday, 12 September 2019
- Event Time:
- 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm
- Sheraton Towers Singapore, 39 Scotts Road, Singapore 228230
- Early Bird for PrimeTime Members till 5th of Sept: $45, PrimeTime Members $50, Affliates $50, Guests & At the Door $70
$50 for SCWO Members ( (To get the privileged SCWO price, please drop an e-mail to Ling Chong, PrimeTime Programmes Director: email@example.com)
- Contact Person:
- Ling Chong, PrimeTime Programmes Director