Are you ready to change your game in 2020?
Organised by PrimeTime Business and Professional Women’s Association
“In a world full of game players, the only way to set yourself apart is to be a game changer.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo
Have you been feeling stuck and powerless to fully realise your potential or vision? When are you ready to up your game? How do you get ready to do so?
Continuing with our 2nd Thursday series of The Game Changers, the February session puts spotlight on Christina Teo , who returned to Singapore 3 years ago and has since re-invented herself and re-built her social network and is living an empowering life empowering others. She will share her personal strategies of being a gamechanger and how rewarding that has been.
In this 90 mins workshop, we will have a highly interactive discussion on
– Knowing where you are now and where you are heading
– Strategies to up your game
– Identifying what is holding you back
– Setting up some simple milestones for your “new” game
– Leverage on peer-learning and get inspired by shared stories as well.
18:45: Networking & Buffet dinner, free flow of coffee and tea
19:45: Opening and Welcome message by Aurélie Saada, PrimeTime President
19:50: Brief introduction of PrimeTime and 2nd Thursday
20:00: Christina Teo- Are you ready to change your game in 2020?
21:30: Photographs, Networking & 2nd round of food and drink
22:00: The event officially closes
- Event Date:
- Thursday, 13 February 2020
- Event Time:
- 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm
- Sheraton Towers Singapore, 39 Scotts Road, Singapore 228230
- Early Bird for PrimeTime Members till 7th Feb: $45,
PrimeTime Members $50, Affliates $50, Guests & At the Door $70
$50 for SCWO Members ( (To get the privileged SCWO price, please drop an e-mail to Ling Chong, PrimeTime Programmes Director: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact Person:
- Ling Chong
PrimeTime Programmes Director