Restart your career as a sourcer with the recruitment team at Facebook
Organised by Mums@Work Singapore and Facebook
Career Navigators (Mums@Work Singapore) is excited to be partnering Facebook* to promote a back-to-work position.
Keen to restart your career in Sourcing (Recruitment) with Facebook?
The Sourcer Development Program (Which includes a job role) is a program for individuals interested in a Sourcing career at Facebook.
Ideal for seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to the Facebook team. This is a 12 months contract role.
Application Deadline: 10 August 2018
The program covers a variety of topics designed to train individuals the most effective sourcing techniques and strategies. As a member of the Facebook recruiting team, the contract Sourcer works closely with Facebook Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for the FB+, Global Marketing Solutions, Global Product & Software Engineering, and Infrastructure organizations.
We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often with a member of our Sourcing team.
We’re seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to the Facebook team. This is a 12 months contract through Pro Unlimited.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally with a career gap of at least 6 months
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR only
- At least 3 years of professional work experience with 1 year of recruiting experience
- Passionate about Facebook product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Solid tech and industry interest with ability to learn relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills using effective communication and working cross-functionally
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong computer skills
- Event Date:
- 10 August 2018