Mumpreneur Mondays (By Mums@Work): Strategies to reduce your accounting cost to ZERO
SME Centre is conducting a series of sharing sessions with SME owners on how to manage cashflow effectively by implementing strategies to reduce accounting cost to zero.
This is relevant to SME owners due to the current downtrend of economic circumstances. Consumers are buying less, revenue is trending down & business costs are increasing. For SMEs to survive, essential cashflow strategies stemming from optimisation is needed.
In this session, the SME Centre will talk about the Financial Capabilities offered. SME Centre@SouthWest & SME Survival have partnered to provide SMEs with a common accounting solution to operate more efficiently by eliminating their accounting challenges.
- Review of the accounting challenges faced by SMEs.
- Accounting practices and processes used by highly profitable SMEs.
- Case studies of how successful SMEs reduce their accounting cost to zero.
- Summarise how intelligent accounting practices leads to cashflow preservation.
*In partnership with The Working Capitol & SME Centre@Southwest
* SCWO Members can also enjoy member-rates for this event.
- Event Date:
- 18th December 2017 (Monday)
- Event Time:
- 9:15am - 12:45pm (Registration starts at 9:00am)
- The Working Capitol (The commons event space)1 Keong Saik Road Singapore 089109
- MUMS@WORK MEMBERS/ TWC TENANTS (Includes brunch): $26.80 NON-MEMBERS or NON-TENANTS (includes brunch): $30.50 Accompanying child (For refreshments): $5.50