What We Do
Bonny Hicks Education & Training Centre
On 29 April 2000, the Bonny Hicks Education and Training Centre was inaugurated to commemorate the life of Bonny Hicks, a well-known Model and Writer.
The Centre is well equipped for training courses and meetings with 5 rooms ranging from 21sq m to 112sq m in size.
These rooms can be utilised for training, meetings and workshops.
Download the Room/Equipment Rates.
- All requests for booking of rooms must be made through the official booking form. Only the official form is acknowledged for room bookings.
- All bookings are in 4-hourly blocks.
9 am – 1 pm, 1 pm – 5 pm or 2 pm – 6 pm, 6 pm – 10 pm
- Payment to be made in full PRIOR to room usage.
- Strictly 1 free parking allotment per event. Vehicle Number must be registered prior to event.
- Food & Beverage to be arranged with the café. Catering options can be viewed here, and catering form is in the booking form (page 6). A $50/day charge for housekeeping will be levied for food and beverage (except water) brought from outside.
- Viewing of rooms are by appointment only, and no viewing is possible when rooms are occupied.
Catering is available and to be arranged with the café. If organisers are using any external caterer, there will be a $50/day charge for housekeeping. This fee is chargeable even if the service of the housekeeper is not engaged. The housekeeping charge will be waived for catering arranged solely with the Café. Please see catering options here and fill up the form in Page 6 of the booking form should you decide to proceed with catering.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TRAINING ROOM CLIENTS
For a minimal amount of $10 per week, we will advertise your events held at SCWO on our website. If it coincides with our newsletter circulation day, we will also include it in as a service. The combined platform allows you to reach out to more than 200,000 people! For more enquiries, contact us at FR@scwo.org.sg.