Other Job Opportunities
AWARE’s Sexual Assault Care Centre (SACC) is looking for a case manager who can support survivors of sexual assault in their journey of recovery, and help the centre in its day-to-day functions as well as programme development. The role also requires significant time spent supporting the SACC team in advocacy and project-based work. You can read more about our Sexual Assault Care Centre here.
Please apply here.
Position: SACC Programme Executive
Commitment: Full time, Monday to Friday
Starting date: Mid-May 2019
Last day of application: 7 May 2019
- Managing and ensuring adequate and timely response to people reaching out to SACC through calls, WhatsApp, emails, walk-ins, referrals and other platforms
- Conducting intake interviews, client support and management of SACC cases (case work), including providing and arranging for SACC services
- Liaising with authorities, including the police and hospitals and lawyers, to facilitate the above
- Regular data management and filing for reporting and analysis, including creating and improving standard operating procedures for SACC
- Work closely with volunteers (helpliners, counsellors, befrienders, lawyers, etc.) to identify and improve current processes for better case management and client experience
- Assist in promoting AWARE’s SACC programme through marketing projects
- Provide support for SACC trainings and support group
- Provide support for advocacy, action and/or research
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Relevant educational qualifications, like social work, counselling, psychology or related field. Training on trauma and Singapore experience is a bonus.
- Excellent inter-personal, empathy and communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Superb time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong project planning: highly creative, adaptable and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently to manage projects
- Ability to use initiative and judgment to solve problems independently
- Experience or interest in supporting or empowering individuals
- Strong belief in gender equality and the values of AWARE
- Proficient with computers and MS office, especially Excel and Word
If you have any questions about this position, please email email@example.com.