Be an Intern
SCWO accepts applications from dedicated and talented students who want to intern with us during school breaks.
We are specifically looking for Interns who are interested in the following areas:
- Assist in month-end closing
- Prepare supporting schedules
- Cheque payments and issuance of receipts
- Update annual leave records
- Data entry of donation details
- Adhoc duties as assigned by Accountant
- Have an accounting background
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to commit for 3 months
- Has a Research Background (knowledgeable about both quantitative and qualitative methods)
- Keen interest in the focus of women, ageing, policies in Singapore context
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to work with integrity
3. Web Design & Development
Should have Knowledge and Experience in the following:
- WordPress template theme and module customization
- Web developmental tool: Dreamweaver or other open source tools
- Other open source CMS would be an advantag
- Data Entry and Management
- Able to assist in ad hoc events
You will be treated as a full-time employee and you will certainly have a rewarding experience.
You will be required to commit to a minimum of THREE full months of service.
To apply, email us your CV to the following address: HR@scwo.org.sg
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.