WR Presents: Lasting Impressions – Managing Your Personal Brand With Poise
The business arena requires one to get out of their comfort zone to network with prospects, present to management and to mingle with clients at tradeshows.
However, executives fear being at the centre stage and present themselves unconfidently most of the time. This affects their chances of closing the deal, being promoted or being remembered by important stakeholders.
Through this workshop, you will learn the strategies that will enable you to present yourself with poise and confidence in any business situation, leaving lasting impressions.
Key points of the talk:
- Responding to introductions
- Exploring the various types of handshakes
- Engaging the other party with positive verbal and non-verbal cues
- Starting and ending a conversation without awkwardness
- Passing a business card professionally
- Get your dress sense on point
About the Speaker