Realising Your Full Potential in an Uncertain and Fast-Changing Environment
Organised by PrimeTime Business and Professional Women’s Association
The beginning of a new year is usually a time for starting new projects, setting new goals and exploring the possibility of new horizons. While we are often full of hope and enthusiasm on the 1st of January, our motivation tends to waver as time passes. It’s here, and then very soon we find ourselves caught in the spiral of procrastination. To compound the problem, staying on track tends to be even more difficult when our environment keeps changing ever faster and the level of uncertainty in our lives increases. Yet, an alternative exist.
What if you could remain committed to achieving your goals? What if 2019 was the year when you could develop the habits that will help you realise your full potential?
To help you do so, join us at our January 2nd Thursday where our motivational speaker, Marie-Laure Caille, Director at the Human Factor, will draw on some of the most useful research and tools on how to get and remain motivated. She will provide some practical advice that you will be able to use in your own lives to positively influence your own levels of motivation.
Some of the highlights include:
- Some of the myths about motivation
- What motivation is and why being consistent can be a problem, especially as you face increasing uncertainty
- How to carefully choose your goals
- Tips you can use to get started on moving toward your goal
- How to develop a habit and remain motivated on a daily basis
- How to stay motivated in the long run
*Early bird special ends on Thursday 3rd January 2019!*
- Event Date:
- Thursday, 10 January 2019
- Event Time:
- 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Claymore and Draycott Room @ Tanglin Club, 5 Stevens Road, Singapore 257814
- Early Bird: $45, Members&Affiliates: $50, Guests & At the Door: $70
- Contact Person:
- Ling Chong. PrimeTime Programmes Director